Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Veterinary Medicine In UNIBEN. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Veterinary Medicine In UNIBEN.
University Of Benin Veterinary Medicine Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Veterinary Medicine in UNIBEN? Does UNIBEN accept two sittings for Veterinary Medicine?, What are the requirements to study Veterinary Medicine in University Of Benin.
Does UNIBEN offer Veterinary Medicine? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Veterinary Medicine in UNIBEN? If you have been asking whether University Of Benin offers Veterinary Medicine as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Veterinary Medicine at UNIBEN have always asked, and also show you the University Of Benin JAMB Subject Combination for Veterinary Medicine.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Veterinary Medicine at University Of Benin.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Veterinary Medicine, all you need to know about Veterinary Medicine department in UNIBEN as well as other schools you can also study Veterinary Medicine as a course apart from the University Of Benin should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIBEN Offer Veterinary Medicine?
The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) offers Veterinary Medicine.
This means that Veterinary Medicine is Accredited In UNIBEN.
See Other UNIBEN Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIBEN offers Veterinary Medicine, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Veterinary Medicine in UNIBEN.
Requirements To Study Veterinary Medicine in UNIBEN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Benin through JAMB To Study Veterinary Medicine.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Veterinary Medicine in UNIBEN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIBEN Veterinary Medicine Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Veterinary Medicine.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Requirements For Veterinary Medicine
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Benin through Direct Entry To Study Veterinary Medicine.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIBEN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIBEN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Veterinary Medicine In UNIBEN
Before you will be offered admission to study Veterinary Medicine in UNIBEN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Benin to study Veterinary Medicine.
UNIBEN Subject Combination For Veterinary Medicine
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Veterinary Medicine in UNIBEN.
Use Of English
Is UNIBEN Good For Veterinary Medicine?
The University Of Benin thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Veterinary Medicine in UNIBEN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Benin is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Veterinary Medicine.
Does UNIBEN Accept Two Sittings For Veterinary Medicine?
The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) Accepts two sittings for Veterinary Medicine.
How Many Years Is Veterinary Medicine In UNIBEN?
Veterinary Medicine in UNIBEN is a 6 years course.
UNIBEN School Fees For Veterinary Medicine
UNIBEN school fees for Veterinary Medicine is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Veterinary Medicine In UNIBEN.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Veterinary Medicine
- Best University To Study Veterinary Medicine In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Veterinary Medicine In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNIBEN Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UNIBEN
- How UNIBEN Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply