Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Veterinary Medicine In ABU. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Veterinary Medicine In ABU.
Ahmadu Bello University Veterinary Medicine Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Veterinary Medicine in ABU? Does ABU accept two sittings for Veterinary Medicine?, What are the requirements to study Veterinary Medicine in Ahmadu Bello University.
Does ABU offer Veterinary Medicine? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Veterinary Medicine in ABU? If you have been asking whether Ahmadu Bello University offers Veterinary Medicine as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Veterinary Medicine at ABU have always asked, and also show you the Ahmadu Bello University JAMB Subject Combination for Veterinary Medicine.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Veterinary Medicine at Ahmadu Bello University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Veterinary Medicine, all you need to know about Veterinary Medicine department in ABU as well as other schools you can also study Veterinary Medicine as a course apart from the Ahmadu Bello University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does ABU Offer Veterinary Medicine?
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) offers Veterinary Medicine.
This means that Veterinary Medicine is Accredited In ABU.
See Other ABU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that ABU offers Veterinary Medicine, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Veterinary Medicine in ABU.
Requirements To Study Veterinary Medicine in ABU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ahmadu Bello University through JAMB To Study Veterinary Medicine.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Veterinary Medicine in ABU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet ABU Veterinary Medicine Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Veterinary Medicine.
ABU Direct Entry Requirements For Veterinary Medicine
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ahmadu Bello University through Direct Entry To Study Veterinary Medicine.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the ABU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And ABU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Veterinary Medicine In ABU
Before you will be offered admission to study Veterinary Medicine in ABU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into Ahmadu Bello University to study Veterinary Medicine.
ABU Subject Combination For Veterinary Medicine
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Veterinary Medicine in ABU.
Use Of English
Is ABU Good For Veterinary Medicine?
The Ahmadu Bello University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Veterinary Medicine in ABU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Ahmadu Bello University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Veterinary Medicine.
Does ABU Accept Two Sittings For Veterinary Medicine?
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Accepts two sittings for Veterinary Medicine.
How Many Years Is Veterinary Medicine In ABU?
Veterinary Medicine in ABU is a 6 years course.
ABU School Fees For Veterinary Medicine
ABU school fees for Veterinary Medicine is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Veterinary Medicine In ABU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Veterinary Medicine
- Best University To Study Veterinary Medicine In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Veterinary Medicine In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- ABU Admission Requirements
- ABU Cut Off Mark
- ABU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into ABU
- How ABU Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply