Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Social Works In UNILAG. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Social Works In UNILAG.
University Of Lagos Social Works Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Social Works in UNILAG? Does UNILAG accept two sittings for Social Works?, What are the requirements to study Social Works in University Of Lagos.
Does UNILAG offer Social Works? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Social Works in UNILAG? If you have been asking whether University Of Lagos offers Social Works as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Social Works at UNILAG have always asked, and also show you the University Of Lagos JAMB Subject Combination for Social Works.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Social Works at University Of Lagos.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Social Works, all you need to know about Social Works department in UNILAG as well as other schools you can also study Social Works as a course apart from the University Of Lagos should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNILAG Offer Social Works?
The University Of Lagos (UNILAG) offers Social Works.
See Other UNILAG Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNILAG offers Social Works, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Social Works in UNILAG.
Requirements To Study Social Works in UNILAG
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Lagos through JAMB To Study Social Works.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than one (1) sitting before you can study Social Works in UNILAG.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNILAG Social Works Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Social Works.
UNILAG Direct Entry Requirements For Social Works
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Lagos through Direct Entry To Study Social Works.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of One (1) sitting
Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNILAG Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNILAG Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Social Works In UNILAG
Before you will be offered admission to study Social Works in UNILAG this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Lagos to study Social Works.
UNILAG Subject Combination For Social Works
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Social Works in UNILAG.
Use Of English
Economics or Geography Accepted!
Is UNILAG Good For Social Works?
The University Of Lagos thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Social Works in UNILAG and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Lagos is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Social Works.
Does UNILAG Accept Two Sittings For Social Works?
The University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Does Not Accept two sittings for Social Works.
How Many Years Is Social Works In UNILAG?
Social Works in UNILAG is a 4 years course.
UNILAG School Fees For Social Works
UNILAG school fees for Social Works is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Social Works In UNILAG.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Social Works
- Best University To Study Social Works In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Social Works In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNILAG Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UNILAG
- How UNILAG Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply