Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Public Administration In UNIBEN. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Public Administration In UNIBEN.
University Of Benin Public Administration Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Public Administration in UNIBEN? Does UNIBEN accept two sittings for Public Administration?, What are the requirements to study Public Administration in University Of Benin.
Does UNIBEN offer Public Administration? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Public Administration in UNIBEN? If you have been asking whether University Of Benin offers Public Administration as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Public Administration at UNIBEN have always asked, and also show you the University Of Benin JAMB Subject Combination for Public Administration.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Public Administration at University Of Benin.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Public Administration, all you need to know about Public Administration department in UNIBEN as well as other schools you can also study Public Administration as a course apart from the University Of Benin should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIBEN Offer Public Administration?
The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) offers Public Administration.
This means that Public Administration is Accredited In UNIBEN.
See other courses offered UNIBEN.
Now that you are aware that UNIBEN offers Public Administration, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Public Administration in UNIBEN.
Requirements To Study Public Administration in UNIBEN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Benin through JAMB To Study Public Administration.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Public Administration in UNIBEN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIBEN Public Administration Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Public Administration.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Requirements For Public Administration
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Benin through Direct Entry To Study Public Administration.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIBEN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIBEN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Public Administration In UNIBEN
Before you will be offered admission to study Public Administration in UNIBEN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 210 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Benin to study Public Administration.
UNIBEN Subject Combination For Public Administration
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Public Administration in UNIBEN.
Use Of English
Is UNIBEN Good For Public Administration?
The University Of Benin thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Public Administration in UNIBEN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Benin is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Public Administration.
Does UNIBEN Accept Two Sittings For Public Administration?
The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) accepts two sittings for Public Administration.
How Many Years is Public Administration In UNIBEN?
Public Administration in UNIBEN is a 4 years course.
UNIBEN School Fees For Public Administration
UNIBEN school fees for Public Administration is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Public Administration In UNIBEN.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Public Administration
- Best University To Study Public Administration In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Public Administration In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNIBEN Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UNIBEN
Leave a Reply