Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Public Administration In AAU. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Public Administration In AAU.
Ambrose Alli University Public Administration Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Public Administration in AAU? Does AAU accept two sittings for Public Administration?, What are the requirements to study Public Administration in Ambrose Alli University.
Does AAU offer Public Administration? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Public Administration in AAU? If you have been asking whether Ambrose Alli University offers Public Administration as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Public Administration at AAU have always asked, and also show you the Ambrose Alli University JAMB Subject Combination for Public Administration.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Public Administration at Ambrose Alli University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Public Administration, all you need to know about Public Administration department in AAU as well as other schools you can also study Public Administration as a course apart from the Ambrose Alli University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does AAU Offer Public Administration?
The Ambrose Alli University (AAU) offers Public Administration.
This means that Public Administration is Accredited In AAU.
See Other AAU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that AAU offers Public Administration, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Public Administration in AAU.
Requirements To Study Public Administration in AAU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ambrose Alli University through JAMB To Study Public Administration.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Public Administration in AAU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet AAU Public Administration Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Public Administration.
AAU Direct Entry Requirements For Public Administration
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ambrose Alli University through Direct Entry To Study Public Administration.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the AAU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And AAU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Public Administration In AAU
Before you will be offered admission to study Public Administration in AAU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 260 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Ambrose Alli University to study Public Administration.
AAU Subject Combination For Public Administration
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Public Administration in AAU.
Use Of English
Is AAU Good For Public Administration?
The Ambrose Alli University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Public Administration in AAU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Ambrose Alli University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Public Administration.
Does AAU Accept Two Sittings For Public Administration?
The Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Accepts two sittings for Public Administration.
How Many Years Is Public Administration In AAU?
Public Administration in AAU is a 4 years course.
AAU School Fees For Public Administration
AAU school fees for Public Administration is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Public Administration In AAU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Public Administration
- Best University To Study Public Administration In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Public Administration In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Public Administration (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- AAU Admission Requirements
- AAU Cut Off Mark
- AAU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission In AAU
- How AAU Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply