Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Pharmacy In OAU. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Pharmacy In OAU.
Obafemi Awolowo University Pharmacy Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Pharmacy in OAU? Does OAU accept two sittings for Pharmacy?, What are the requirements to study Pharmacy in Obafemi Awolowo University.
Does OAU offer Pharmacy? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Pharmacy in OAU? If you have been asking whether Obafemi Awolowo University offers Pharmacy as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Pharmacy at OAU have always asked, and also show you the Obafemi Awolowo University JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacy.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Pharmacy at Obafemi Awolowo University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Pharmacy, all you need to know about Pharmacy department in OAU as well as other schools you can also study Pharmacy as a course apart from the Obafemi Awolowo University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does OAU Offer Pharmacy?
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) offers Pharmacy.
This means that Pharmacy is Accredited In OAU.
See Other OAU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that OAU offers Pharmacy, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Pharmacy in OAU.
Requirements To Study Pharmacy in OAU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Obafemi Awolowo University through JAMB To Study Pharmacy.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Pharmacy in OAU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet OAU Pharmacy Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacy.
OAU Direct Entry Requirements For Pharmacy
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Obafemi Awolowo University through Direct Entry To Study Pharmacy.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the OAU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And OAU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy In OAU
Before you will be offered admission to study Pharmacy in OAU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Obafemi Awolowo University to study Pharmacy.
OAU Subject Combination For Pharmacy
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Pharmacy in OAU.
Use Of English
Is OAU Good For Pharmacy?
The Obafemi Awolowo University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Pharmacy in OAU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Obafemi Awolowo University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Pharmacy.
Does OAU Accept Two Sittings For Pharmacy?
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Accepts two sittings for Pharmacy.
How Many Years Is Pharmacy In OAU?
Pharmacy in OAU is a 6 years course.
OAU School Fees For Pharmacy
OAU school fees for Pharmacy is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Pharmacy In OAU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Pharmacy
- Best University To Study Pharmacy In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Pharmacy In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- OAU Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into OAU
- How OAU Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply