Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Pharmacy In DELSU. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Pharmacy In DELSU.
Delta State University Abraka Pharmacy Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Pharmacy in DELSU? Does DELSU accept two sittings for Pharmacy?, What are the requirements to study Pharmacy in Delta State University Abraka.
Does DELSU offer Pharmacy? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Pharmacy in DELSU? If you have been asking whether Delta State University Abraka offers Pharmacy as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Pharmacy at DELSU have always asked, and also show you the Delta State University Abraka JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacy.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Pharmacy at Delta State University Abraka.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Pharmacy, all you need to know about Pharmacy department in DELSU as well as other schools you can also study Pharmacy as a course apart from the Delta State University Abraka should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does DELSU Offer Pharmacy?
The Delta State University Abraka (DELSU) offers Pharmacy.
This means that Pharmacy is Accredited In DELSU.
See Other DELSU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that DELSU offers Pharmacy, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Pharmacy in DELSU.
Requirements To Study Pharmacy in DELSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Delta State University Abraka through JAMB To Study Pharmacy.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Pharmacy in DELSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet DELSU Pharmacy Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacy.
DELSU Direct Entry Requirements For Pharmacy
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Delta State University Abraka through Direct Entry To Study Pharmacy.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the DELSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And DELSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy In DELSU
Before you will be offered admission to study Pharmacy in DELSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 280 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Delta State University Abraka to study Pharmacy.
DELSU Subject Combination For Pharmacy
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Pharmacy in DELSU.
Use Of English
Is DELSU Good For Pharmacy?
The Delta State University Abraka thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Pharmacy in DELSU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Delta State University Abraka is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Pharmacy.
Does DELSU Accept Two Sittings For Pharmacy?
The Delta State University Abraka (DELSU) Accepts two sittings for Pharmacy.
How Many Years Is Pharmacy In DELSU?
Pharmacy in DELSU is a 5 years course.
DELSU School Fees For Pharmacy
DELSU school fees for Pharmacy is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Pharmarcy In DELSU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Pharmacy
- Best University To Study Pharmacy In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Pharmacy In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- DELSU Admission Requirements
- DELSU Cut Off Mark
- DELSU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission In DELSU
- How DELSU Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply