Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Petroleum Engineering In AKSU. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Petroleum Engineering In AKSU.
Akwa Ibom State University Petroleum Engineering Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Petroleum Engineering in AKSU? Does AKSU accept two sittings for Petroleum Engineering?, What are the requirements to study Petroleum Engineering in Akwa Ibom State University.
Does AKSU offer Petroleum Engineering? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Petroleum Engineering in AKSU? If you have been asking whether Akwa Ibom State University offers Petroleum Engineering as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Petroleum Engineering at AKSU have always asked, and also show you the Akwa Ibom State University JAMB Subject Combination for Petroleum Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Petroleum Engineering at Akwa Ibom State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Petroleum Engineering, all you need to know about Petroleum Engineering department in AKSU as well as other schools you can also study Petroleum Engineering as a course apart from the Akwa Ibom State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does AKSU Offer Petroleum Engineering?
The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) offers Petroleum Engineering.
This means that Petroleum Engineering is Accredited In AKSU.
See Other AKSU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that AKSU offers Petroleum Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Petroleum Engineering in AKSU.
Requirements To Study Petroleum Engineering in AKSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Akwa Ibom State University through JAMB To Study Petroleum Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Petroleum Engineering in AKSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet AKSU Petroleum Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Petroleum Engineering.
AKSU Direct Entry Requirements For Petroleum Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Akwa Ibom State University through Direct Entry To Study Petroleum Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the AKSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And AKSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Petroleum Engineering In AKSU
Before you will be offered admission to study Petroleum Engineering in AKSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 270 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Akwa Ibom State University to study Petroleum Engineering.
AKSU Subject Combination For Petroleum Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Petroleum Engineering in AKSU.
Use Of English
Is AKSU Good For Petroleum Engineering?
The Akwa Ibom State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Petroleum Engineering in AKSU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Akwa Ibom State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Petroleum Engineering.
Does AKSU Accept Two Sittings For Petroleum Engineering?
The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Accepts two sittings for Petroleum Engineering.
How Many Years Is Petroleum Engineering In AKSU?
Petroleum Engineering in AKSU is a 5 years course.
AKSU School Fees For Petroleum Engineering
AKSU school fees for Petroleum Engineering is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to Two Hundred Thousand Naira (N200,000).
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Petroleum Engineering In AKSU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Petroleum Engineering
- Best University To Study Petroleum Engineering In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Petroleum Engineering In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Petroleum Engineering (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- AKSU Admission Requirements
- AKSU Cut Off Mark
- AKSU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission In IMSU
- How IMSU Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply