Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Nursing Science In UI. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Nursing Science In UI.
University Of Ibadan Nursing Science Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Nursing Science in UI? Does UI accept two sittings for Nursing Science?, What are the requirements to study Nursing Science in University Of Ibadan.
Does UI offer Nursing Science? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Nursing Science in UI? If you have been asking whether University Of Ibadan offers Nursing Science as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Nursing Science at UI have always asked, and also show you the University Of Ibadan JAMB Subject Combination for Nursing Science.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Nursing Science at University Of Ibadan.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Nursing Science, all you need to know about Nursing Science department in UI as well as other schools you can also study Nursing Science as a course apart from the University Of Ibadan should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UI Offer Nursing Science?
The University Of Ibadan (UI) offers Nursing Science.
This means that Nursing Science is Accredited In UI.
See Other UI Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UI offers Nursing Science, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Nursing Science in UI.
Requirements To Study Nursing Science in UI
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Ibadan through JAMB To Study Nursing Science.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Nursing Science in UI.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UI Nursing Science Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Nursing Science.
UI Direct Entry Requirements For Nursing Science
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Ibadan through Direct Entry To Study Nursing Science.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UI Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UI Portal.
A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Nursing Science In UI
Before you will be offered admission to study Nursing Science in UI this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Ibadan to study Nursing Science.
UI Subject Combination For Nursing Science
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Nursing Science in UI.
Use Of English
Is UI Good For Nursing Science?
The University Of Ibadan thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Nursing Science in UI and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Ibadan is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Nursing Science.
Does UI Accept Two Sittings For Nursing Science?
The University Of Ibadan (UI) Accepts two sittings for Nursing Science.
How Many Years Is Nursing Science In UI?
Nursing Science in UI is a 5 years course.
UI School Fees For Nursing Science
UI school fees for Nursing Science is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Nursing Science In UI.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Nursing Science
- Best University To Study Nursing Science In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Nursing Science In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UI Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UI
- How UI Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply