Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Nursing Science In IMSU. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Nursing Science In IMSU.
Imo State University Nursing Science Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Nursing Science in IMSU? Does IMSU accept two sittings for Nursing Science?, What are the requirements to study Nursing Science in Imo State University.
Does IMSU offer Nursing Science? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Nursing Science in IMSU? If you have been asking whether Imo State University offers Nursing Science as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Nursing Science at IMSU have always asked, and also show you the Imo State University JAMB Subject Combination for Nursing Science.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Nursing Science at Imo State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Nursing Science, all you need to know about Nursing Science department in IMSU as well as other schools you can also study Nursing Science as a course apart from the Imo State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does IMSU Offer Nursing Science?
The Imo State University (IMSU) offers Nursing Science.
This means that Nursing Science is Accredited In IMSU.
See Other IMSU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that IMSU offers Nursing Science, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Nursing Science in IMSU.
Requirements To Study Nursing Science in IMSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Imo State University through JAMB To Study Nursing Science.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Nursing Science in IMSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet IMSU Nursing Science Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Nursing Science.
IMSU Direct Entry Requirements For Nursing Science
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Imo State University through Direct Entry To Study Nursing Science.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the IMSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And IMSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Nursing Science In IMSU
Before you will be offered admission to study Nursing Science in IMSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 280 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Imo State University to study Nursing Science.
IMSU Subject Combination For Nursing Science
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Nursing Science in IMSU.
Use Of English
Is IMSU Good For Nursing Science?
The Imo State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Nursing Science in IMSU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Imo State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Nursing Science.
Does IMSU Accept Two Sittings For Nursing Science?
The Imo State University (IMSU) Accepts two sittings for Nursing Science.
How Many Years Is Nursing Science In IMSU?
Nursing Science in IMSU is a 5 years course.
IMSU School Fees For Nursing Science
IMSU school fees for Nursing Science is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to Two Hundred Thousand Naira (N200,000).
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Nursing Science In IMSU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Nursing Science
- Best University To Study Nursing Science In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Nursing Science In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Nursing Science (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- IMSU Admission Requirements
- IMSU Cut Off Mark
- IMSU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission In IMSU
- How IMSU Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply