Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Microbiology In UNIMAID. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Microbiology In UNIMAID.
University Of Maiduguri Microbiology Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Microbiology in UNIMAID? Does UNIMAID accept two sittings for Microbiology?, What are the requirements to study Microbiology in University Of Maiduguri.
Does UNIMAID offer Microbiology? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Microbiology in UNIMAID? If you have been asking whether University Of Maiduguri offers Microbiology as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Microbiology at UNIMAID have always asked, and also show you the University Of Maiduguri JAMB Subject Combination for Microbiology.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Microbiology at University Of Maiduguri.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Microbiology, all you need to know about Microbiology department in UNIMAID as well as other schools you can also study Microbiology as a course apart from the University Of Maiduguri should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIMAID Offer Microbiology?
The University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) offers Microbiology.
This means that Microbiology is Accredited In UNIMAID.
See Other UNIMAID Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIMAID offers Microbiology, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Microbiology in UNIMAID.
Requirements To Study Microbiology in UNIMAID
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Maiduguri through JAMB To Study Microbiology.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Microbiology in UNIMAID.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIMAID Microbiology Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Microbiology.
UNIMAID Direct Entry Requirements For Microbiology
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Maiduguri through Direct Entry To Study Microbiology.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIMAID Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIMAID Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Microbiology In UNIMAID
Before you will be offered admission to study Microbiology in UNIMAID this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Maiduguri to study Microbiology.
UNIMAID Subject Combination For Microbiology
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Microbiology in UNIMAID.
Use Of English
Is UNIMAID Good For Microbiology?
The University Of Maiduguri thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Microbiology in UNIMAID and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Maiduguri is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Microbiology.
Does UNIMAID Accept Two Sittings For Microbiology?
The University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Accepts two sittings for Microbiology.
How Many Years Is Microbiology In UNIMAID?
Microbiology in UNIMAID is a 4 years course.
UNIMAID School Fees For Microbiology
UNIMAID school fees for Microbiology is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Microbiology In UNIMAID.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Microbiology
- Best University To Study Microbiology In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Microbiology In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UNIMAID Admission Requirements
- UNIMAID Cut Off Mark
- UNIMAID Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UNIMAID
- How UNIMAID Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply