Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Microbiology In AAU. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Microbiology In AAU.
Ambrose Alli University Microbiology Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Microbiology in AAU? Does AAU accept two sittings for Microbiology?, What are the requirements to study Microbiology in Ambrose Alli University.
Does AAU offer Microbiology? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Microbiology in AAU? If you have been asking whether Ambrose Alli University offers Microbiology as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Microbiology at AAU have always asked, and also show you the Ambrose Alli University JAMB Subject Combination for Microbiology.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Microbiology at Ambrose Alli University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Microbiology, all you need to know about Microbiology department in AAU as well as other schools you can also study Microbiology as a course apart from the Ambrose Alli University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does AAU Offer Microbiology?
The Ambrose Alli University (AAU) offers Microbiology.
This means that Microbiology is Accredited In AAU.
See Other AAU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that AAU offers Microbiology, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Microbiology in AAU.
Requirements To Study Microbiology in AAU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ambrose Alli University through JAMB To Study Microbiology.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Microbiology in AAU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet AAU Microbiology Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Microbiology.
AAU Direct Entry Requirements For Microbiology
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ambrose Alli University through Direct Entry To Study Microbiology.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the AAU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And AAU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Microbiology In AAU
Before you will be offered admission to study Microbiology in AAU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 260 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Ambrose Alli University to study Microbiology.
AAU Subject Combination For Microbiology
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Microbiology in AAU.
Use Of English
Is AAU Good For Microbiology?
The Ambrose Alli University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Microbiology in AAU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Ambrose Alli University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Microbiology.
Does AAU Accept Two Sittings For Microbiology?
The Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Accepts two sittings for Microbiology.
How Many Years Is Microbiology In AAU?
Microbiology in AAU is a 4 years course.
AAU School Fees For Microbiology
AAU school fees for Microbiology is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Microbiology In AAU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Microbiology
- Best University To Study Microbiology In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Microbiology In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Microbiology (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- AAU Admission Requirements
- AAU Cut Off Mark
- AAU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission In AAU
- How AAU Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply