Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Mechanical Engineering In AAU. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Mechanical Engineering In AAU.
Ambrose Alli University Mechanical Engineering Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Mechanical Engineering in AAU? Does AAU accept two sittings for Mechanical Engineering?, What are the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in Ambrose Alli University.
Does AAU offer Mechanical Engineering? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in AAU? If you have been asking whether Ambrose Alli University offers Mechanical Engineering as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Mechanical Engineering at AAU have always asked, and also show you the Ambrose Alli University JAMB Subject Combination for Mechanical Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering at Ambrose Alli University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Mechanical Engineering, all you need to know about Mechanical Engineering department in AAU as well as other schools you can also study Mechanical Engineering as a course apart from the Ambrose Alli University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does AAU Offer Mechanical Engineering?
The Ambrose Alli University (AAU) offers Mechanical Engineering.
This means that Mechanical Engineering is Accredited In AAU.
See Other AAU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that AAU offers Mechanical Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in AAU.
Requirements To Study Mechanical Engineering in AAU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ambrose Alli University through JAMB To Study Mechanical Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Mechanical Engineering in AAU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet AAU Mechanical Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Mechanical Engineering.
AAU Direct Entry Requirements For Mechanical Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ambrose Alli University through Direct Entry To Study Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the AAU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And AAU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Mechanical Engineering In AAU
Before you will be offered admission to study Mechanical Engineering in AAU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 280 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Ambrose Alli University to study Mechanical Engineering.
AAU Subject Combination For Mechanical Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Mechanical Engineering in AAU.
Use Of English
Is AAU Good For Mechanical Engineering?
The Ambrose Alli University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Mechanical Engineering in AAU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Ambrose Alli University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Mechanical Engineering.
Does AAU Accept Two Sittings For Mechanical Engineering?
The Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Accepts two sittings for Mechanical Engineering.
How Many Years Is Mechanical Engineering In AAU?
Mechanical Engineering in AAU is a 5 years course.
AAU School Fees For Mechanical Engineering
AAU school fees for Mechanical Engineering is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Mechanical Engineering In AAU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Mechanical Engineering
- Best University To Study Mechanical Engineering In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Mechanical Engineering In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Mechanical Engineering (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- AAU Admission Requirements
- AAU Cut Off Mark
- AAU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission In AAU
- How AAU Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply