Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Mass Communication In UNIABUJA. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Mass Communication In UNIABUJA.
University Of Abuja Mass Communication Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Mass Communication in UNIABUJA? Does UNIABUJA accept two sittings for Mass Communication?, What are the requirements to study Mass Communication in University Of Abuja.
Does UNIABUJA offer Mass Communication? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Mass Communication in UNIABUJA? If you have been asking whether University Of Abuja offers Mass Communication as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Mass Communication at UNIABUJA have always asked, and also show you the University Of Abuja JAMB Subject Combination for Mass Communication.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Mass Communication at University Of Abuja.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Mass Communication, all you need to know about Mass Communication department in UNIABUJA as well as other schools you can also study Mass Communication as a course apart from the University Of Abuja should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIABUJA Offer Mass Communication?
The University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA) offers Mass Communication.
See other courses offered UNIABUJA.
Now that you are aware that UNIABUJA offers Mass Communication, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Mass Communication in UNIABUJA.
Requirements To Study Mass Communication in UNIABUJA
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Abuja through JAMB To Study Mass Communication.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Mass Communication in UNIABUJA.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIABUJA Mass Communication Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Mass Communication.
UNIABUJA Direct Entry Requirements For Mass Communication
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Abuja through Direct Entry To Study Mass Communication.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIABUJA Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIABUJA Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Mass Communication In UNIABUJA
Before you will be offered admission to study Mass Communication in UNIABUJA this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Abuja to study Mass Communication.
UNIABUJA Subject Combination For Mass Communication
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Mass Communication in UNIABUJA.
Use Of English
Literature In English
Any Other Art Subject
Is UNIABUJA Good For Mass Communication?
The University Of Abuja thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Mass Communication in UNIABUJA and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Abuja is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Mass Communication.
Does UNIABUJA Accept Two Sittings For Mass Communication?
The University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA) accepts two sittings for Mass Communication.
How Many Years Is Mass Communication In UNIABUJA?
Mass Communication in UNIABUJA is a 4 years course.
UNIABUJA School Fees For Mass Communication
UNIABUJA school fees for Mass Communication is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Mass Communication In UNIABUJA.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Mass Communication
- Best University To Study Mass Communication In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Mass Communication In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNIABUJA Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UNIABUJA
- How UNIABUJA Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply