Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Marketing In UNIZIK. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Marketing In UNIZIK.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Marketing Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Marketing in UNIZIK? Does UNIZIK accept two sittings for Marketing?, What are the requirements to study Marketing in Nnamdi Azikiwe University.
Does UNIZIK offer Marketing? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Marketing in UNIZIK? If you have been asking whether Nnamdi Azikiwe University offers Marketing as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Marketing at UNIZIK have always asked, and also show you the Nnamdi Azikiwe University JAMB Subject Combination for Marketing.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Marketing at Nnamdi Azikiwe University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Marketing, all you need to know about Marketing department in UNIZIK as well as other schools you can also study Marketing as a course apart from the Nnamdi Azikiwe University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIZIK Offer Marketing?
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) offers Marketing.
See Other UNIZIK courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIZIK offers Marketing, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Marketing in UNIZIK.
Requirements To Study Marketing in UNIZIK
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University through JAMB To Study Marketing.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Marketing in UNIZIK.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIZIK Marketing Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Marketing.
UNIZIK Direct Entry Requirements For Marketing
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University through Direct Entry To Study Marketing.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIZIK Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIZIK Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Marketing In UNIZIK
Before you will be offered admission to study Marketing in UNIZIK this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 220 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University to study Marketing.
UNIZIK Subject Combination For Marketing
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Marketing in UNIZIK.
Use Of English
Economics or Commerce Accepted!
Is UNIZIK Good For Marketing?
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Marketing in UNIZIK and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Nnamdi Azikiwe University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Marketing.
Does UNIZIK Accept Two Sittings For Marketing?
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) accepts two sittings for Marketing.
How Many Years Is Marketing In UNIZIK?
Marketing in UNIZIK is a 4 years course.
UNIZIK School Fees For Marketing
UNIZIK school fees for Marketing is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Marketing In UNIZIK.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Marketing
- Best University To Study Marketing In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Marketing In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNIZIK Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UNIZIK
- How UNIZIK Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply