Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Marketing In UNILAG. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Marketing In UNILAG.
University Of Lagos Marketing Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Marketing in UNILAG? Does UNILAG accept two sittings for Marketing?, What are the requirements to study Marketing in University Of Lagos.
Does UNILAG offer Marketing? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Marketing in UNILAG? If you have been asking whether University Of Lagos offers Marketing as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Marketing at UNILAG have always asked, and also show you the University Of Lagos JAMB Subject Combination for Marketing.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Marketing at University Of Lagos.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Marketing, all you need to know about Marketing department in UNILAG as well as other schools you can also study Marketing as a course apart from the University Of Lagos should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNILAG Offer Marketing?
The University Of Lagos (UNILAG) offers Marketing.
See Other UNILAG Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNILAG offers Marketing, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Marketing in UNILAG.
Requirements To Study Marketing in UNILAG
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Lagos through JAMB To Study Marketing.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than one (1) sitting before you can study Marketing in UNILAG.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNILAG Marketing Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Marketing.
UNILAG Direct Entry Requirements For Marketing
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Lagos through Direct Entry To Study Marketing.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of One (1) sitting
Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNILAG Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNILAG Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Marketing In UNILAG
Before you will be offered admission to study Marketing in UNILAG this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Lagos to study Marketing.
UNILAG Subject Combination For Marketing
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Marketing in UNILAG.
Use Of English
Economics or Commerce Accepted!
Is UNILAG Good For Marketing?
The University Of Lagos thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Marketing in UNILAG and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Lagos is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Marketing.
Does UNILAG Accept Two Sittings For Marketing?
The University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Does Not Accept two sittings for Marketing.
How Many Years Is Marketing In UNILAG?
Marketing in UNILAG is a 4 years course.
UNILAG School Fees For Marketing
UNILAG school fees for Marketing is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Marketing In UNILAG.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Marketing
- Best University To Study Marketing In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Marketing In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNILAG Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UNILAG
- How UNILAG Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply