Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Marketing In LASU. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Marketing In LASU.
Lagos State University Marketing Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Marketing in LASU? Does LASU accept two sittings for Marketing?, What are the requirements to study Marketing in Lagos State University.
Does LASU offer Marketing? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Marketing in LASU? If you have been asking whether Lagos State University offers Marketing as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Marketing at LASU have always asked, and also show you the Lagos State University JAMB Subject Combination for Marketing.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Marketing at Lagos State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Marketing, all you need to know about Marketing department in LASU as well as other schools you can also study Marketing as a course apart from the Lagos State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does LASU Offer Marketing?
The Lagos State University (LASU) offers Marketing.
This means that Marketing is Accredited In LASU.
See Other LASU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that LASU offers Marketing, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Marketing in LASU.
Requirements To Study Marketing in LASU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Lagos State University through JAMB To Study Marketing.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Marketing in LASU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet LASU Marketing Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Marketing.
LASU Direct Entry Requirements For Marketing
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Lagos State University through Direct Entry To Study Marketing.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the LASU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And LASU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Marketing In LASU
Before you will be offered admission to study Marketing in LASU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Lagos State University to study Marketing.
LASU Subject Combination For Marketing
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Marketing in LASU.
Use Of English
Any subject from Social Science
Is LASU Good For Marketing?
The Lagos State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Marketing in LASU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Lagos State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Marketing.
Does LASU Accept Two Sittings For Marketing?
The Lagos State University (LASU) Accepts two sittings for Marketing.
How Many Years Is Marketing In LASU?
Marketing in LASU is a 4 years course.
LASU School Fees For Marketing
LASU school fees for Marketing is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Marketing In LASU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Marketing
- Best University To Study Marketing In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Marketing In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Marketing (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- LASU Admission Requirements
- LASU Cut Off Mark
- LASU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission In LASU
- How LASU Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply