Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Law In NSUK. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Law In NSUK.
Nasarawa State University Law Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Law in NSUK? Does NSUK accept two sittings for Law?, What are the requirements to study Law in Nasarawa State University.
Does NSUK offer Law? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Law in NSUK? If you have been asking whether Nasarawa State University offers Law as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Law at NSUK have always asked, and also show you the Nasarawa State University JAMB Subject Combination for Law.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Law at Nasarawa State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Law, all you need to know about Law department in NSUK as well as other schools you can also study Law as a course apart from the Nasarawa State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does NSUK Offer Law?
The Nasarawa State University (NSUK) offers Law.
This means that Law is Accredited In NSUK.
See Other NSUK Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that NSUK offers Law, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Law in NSUK.
Requirements To Study Law in NSUK
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Nasarawa State University through JAMB To Study Law.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Law in NSUK.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet NSUK Law Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Law.
NSUK Direct Entry Requirements For Law
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Nasarawa State University through Direct Entry To Study Law.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the NSUK Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And NSUK Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Law In NSUK
Before you will be offered admission to study Law in NSUK this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 290 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Nasarawa State University to study Law.
NSUK Subject Combination For Law
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Law in NSUK.
Use Of English
Literature In Engish
Christian Religious Knowledge
Is NSUK Good For Law?
The Nasarawa State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Law in NSUK and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Nasarawa State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Law.
Does NSUK Accept Two Sittings For Law?
The Nasarawa State University (NSUK) Accepts two sittings for Law.
How Many Years Is Law In NSUK?
Law in NSUK is a 5 years course.
NSUK School Fees For Law
NSUK school fees for Law is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Law In NSUK.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Law
- Best University To Study Law In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Law In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Law (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- NSUK Admission Requirements
- NSUK Cut Off Mark
- NSUK Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission In NSUK
- How NSUK Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply