Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Estate Management In UNN. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Estate Management In UNN.
University Of Nigeria Estate Management Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Estate Management in UNN? Does UNN accept two sittings for Estate Management?, What are the requirements to study Estate Management in University Of Nigeria.
Does UNN offer Estate Management? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Estate Management in UNN? If you have been asking whether University Of Nigeria offers Estate Management as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Estate Management at UNN have always asked, and also show you the University Of Nigeria JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Estate Management at University Of Nigeria.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Estate Management, all you need to know about Estate Management department in UNN as well as other schools you can also study Estate Management as a course apart from the University Of Nigeria should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNN Offer Estate Management?
The University Of Nigeria (UNN) offers Estate Management.
See other courses offered UNN.
Now that you are aware that UNN offers Estate Management, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Estate Management in UNN.
Requirements To Study Estate Management in UNN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Nigeria through JAMB To Study Estate Management.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Estate Management in UNN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNN Estate Management Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management.
UNN Direct Entry Requirements For Estate Management
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Nigeria through Direct Entry To Study Estate Management.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Estate Management In UNN
Before you will be offered admission to study Estate Management in UNN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Nigeria to study Estate Management.
UNN Subject Combination For Estate Management
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Estate Management in UNN.
Use Of English
Any Other Related Subjects
Is UNN Good For Estate Management?
The University Of Nigeria thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Estate Management in UNN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Nigeria is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Estate Management.
Does UNN Accept Two Sittings For Estate Management?
The University Of Nigeria (UNN) accepts two sittings for Estate Management.
How Many Years is Estate Management In UNN?
Estate Management in UNN is a 4 years course.
UNN School Fees For Estate Management
UNN school fees for Estate Management is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Estate Management In UNN.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Estate Management
- Best University To Study Estate Management In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Estate Management In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNN Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UNN
Leave a Reply