Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Estate Management In OOU. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Estate Management In OOU.
Olabisi Onabanjo University Estate Management Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Estate Management in OOU? Does OOU accept two sittings for Estate Management?, What are the requirements to study Estate Management in Olabisi Onabanjo University.
Does OOU offer Estate Management? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Estate Management in OOU? If you have been asking whether Olabisi Onabanjo University offers Estate Management as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Estate Management at OOU have always asked, and also show you the Olabisi Onabanjo University JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Estate Management at Olabisi Onabanjo University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Estate Management, all you need to know about Estate Management department in OOU as well as other schools you can also study Estate Management as a course apart from the Olabisi Onabanjo University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does OOU Offer Estate Management?
The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) offers Estate Management.
This means that Estate Management is Accredited In OOU.
See Other OOU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that OOU offers Estate Management, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Estate Management in OOU.
Requirements To Study Estate Management in OOU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Olabisi Onabanjo University through JAMB To Study Estate Management.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Estate Management in OOU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet OOU Estate Management Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management.
OOU Direct Entry Requirements For Estate Management
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Olabisi Onabanjo University through Direct Entry To Study Estate Management.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the OOU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And OOU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Estate Management In OOU
Before you will be offered admission to study Estate Management in OOU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Olabisi Onabanjo University to study Estate Management.
OOU Subject Combination For Estate Management
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Estate Management in OOU.
Use Of English
Is OOU Good For Estate Management?
The Olabisi Onabanjo University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Estate Management in OOU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Olabisi Onabanjo University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Estate Management.
Does OOU Accept Two Sittings For Estate Management?
The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Accepts two sittings for Estate Management.
How Many Years Is Estate Management In OOU?
Estate Management in OOU is a 4 years course.
OOU School Fees For Estate Management
OOU school fees for Estate Management is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Estate Management In OOU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Estate Management
- Best University To Study Estate Management In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Estate Management In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Estate Management (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- OOU Admission Requirements
- OOU Cut Off Mark
- OOU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission In OOU
- How OOU Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply