Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Estate Management In ABSU. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Estate Management In ABSU.
Abia State University Estate Management Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Estate Management in ABSU? Does ABSU accept two sittings for Estate Management?, What are the requirements to study Estate Management in Abia State University.
Does ABSU offer Estate Management? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Estate Management in ABSU? If you have been asking whether Abia State University offers Estate Management as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Estate Management at ABSU have always asked, and also show you the Abia State University JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Estate Management at Abia State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Estate Management, all you need to know about Estate Management department in ABSU as well as other schools you can also study Estate Management as a course apart from the Abia State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does ABSU Offer Estate Management?
The Abia State University (ABSU) offers Estate Management.
This means that Estate Management is Accredited In ABSU.
See Other ABSU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that ABSU offers Estate Management, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Estate Management in ABSU.
Requirements To Study Estate Management in ABSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Abia State University through JAMB To Study Estate Management.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Estate Management in ABSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet ABSU Estate Management Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management.
ABSU Direct Entry Requirements For Estate Management
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Abia State University through Direct Entry To Study Estate Management.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the ABSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And ABSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Estate Management In ABSU
Before you will be offered admission to study Estate Management in ABSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 270 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into Abia State University to study Estate Management.
ABSU Subject Combination For Estate Management
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Estate Management in ABSU.
Use Of English
Any Other Related Subjects
Is ABSU Good For Estate Management?
The Abia State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Estate Management in ABSU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Abia State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Estate Management.
Does ABSU Accept Two Sittings For Estate Management?
The Abia State University (ABSU) Accepts two sittings for Estate Management.
How Many Years Is Estate Management In ABSU?
Estate Management in ABSU is a 4 years course.
ABSU School Fees For Estate Management
ABSU school fees for Estate Management is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to Two Hundred Thousand Naira (N200,000).
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Estate Management In ABSU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Estate Management
- Best University To Study Estate Management In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Estate Management In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Estate Management (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- ABSU Admission Requirements
- ABSU Cut Off Mark
- ABSU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission In ABSU
- How ABSU Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply