Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Computer Science In UNIPORT. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Computer Science In UNIPORT.
University Of Port Harcourt Computer Science Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Computer Science in UNIPORT? Does UNIPORT accept two sittings for Computer Science?, What are the requirements to study Computer Science in University Of Port Harcourt.
Does UNIPORT offer Computer Science? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Computer Science in UNIPORT? If you have been asking whether University Of Port Harcourt offers Computer Science as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Computer Science at UNIPORT have always asked, and also show you the University Of Port Harcourt JAMB Subject Combination for Computer Science.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Computer Science at University Of Port Harcourt.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Computer Science, all you need to know about Computer Science department in UNIPORT as well as other schools you can also study Computer Science as a course apart from the University Of Port Harcourt should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIPORT Offer Computer Science?
The University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) offers Computer Science.
This means that Computer Science is Accredited In UNIPORT.
See Other UNIPORT Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIPORT offers Computer Science, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Computer Science in UNIPORT.
Requirements To Study Computer Science in UNIPORT
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Port Harcourt through JAMB To Study Computer Science.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Computer Science in UNIPORT.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIPORT Computer Science Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Computer Science.
UNIPORT Direct Entry Requirements For Computer Science
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Port Harcourt through Direct Entry To Study Computer Science.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIPORT Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIPORT Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Computer Science In UNIPORT
Before you will be offered admission to study Computer Science in UNIPORT this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 280 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Port Harcourt to study Computer Science.
UNIPORT Subject Combination For Computer Science
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Computer Science in UNIPORT.
Use Of English
Is UNIPORT Good For Computer Science?
The University Of Port Harcourt thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Computer Science in UNIPORT and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Port Harcourt is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Computer Science.
Does UNIPORT Accept Two Sittings For Computer Science?
The University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Accepts two sittings for Computer Science.
How Many Years Is Computer Science In UNIPORT?
Computer Science in UNIPORT is a 4 years course.
UNIPORT School Fees For Computer Science
UNIPORT school fees for Computer Science is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Computer Science In UNIPORT.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Computer Science
- Best University To Study Computer Science In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Computer Science In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Computer Science (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UNIPORT Admission Requirements
- UNIPORT Cut Off Mark
- UNIPORT Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission In UNIPORT
- How UNIPORT Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply