Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Computer Science In BUK. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Computer Science In BUK.
Bayero University kano Computer Science Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Computer Science in BUK? Does BUK accept two sittings for Computer Science?, What are the requirements to study Computer Science in Bayero University Kano.
Does BUK offer Computer Science? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Computer Science in BUK? If you have been asking whether Bayero University Kano offers Computer Science as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Computer Science at BUK have always asked, and also show you the Bayero University Kano JAMB Subject Combination for Computer Science.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Computer Science at Bayero University Kano.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Computer Science, all you need to know about Computer Science department in BUK as well as other schools you can also study Computer Science as a course apart from the Bayero University kano should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does BUK Offer Computer Science?
The Bayero University Kano (BUK) offers Computer Science.
This means that Computer Science is Accredited In BUK.
See Other BUK Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that BUK offers Computer Science, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Computer Science in BUK.
Requirements To Study Computer Science in BUK
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Bayero University kano through JAMB To Study Computer Science.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Computer Science in BUK.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet BUK Computer Science Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Computer Science.
BUK Direct Entry Requirements For Computer Science
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Bayero University kano through Direct Entry To Study Computer Science.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the BUK Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And BUK Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Computer Science In BUK
Before you will be offered admission to study Computer Science in BUK this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Bayero University kano to study Computer Science.
BUK Subject Combination For Computer Science
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Computer Science in BUK.
Use Of English
Is BUK Good For Computer Science?
The Bayero University kano thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Computer Science in BUK and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Bayero University Kano is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Computer Science.
Does BUK Accept Two Sittings For Computer Science?
The Bayero University Kano (BUK) Accepts two sittings for Computer Science.
How Many Years Is Computer Science In BUK?
Computer Science in BUK is a 4 years course.
BUK School Fees For Computer Science
BUK school fees for Computer Science is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Computer Science In BUK.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Computer Science
- Best University To Study Computer Science In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Computer Science In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- BUK Admission Requirements
- BUK Cut Off Mark
- BUK Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission In BUK
- How BUK Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply