Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Computer Science In ATBU. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Computer Science In ATBU.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Computer Science Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Computer Science in ATBU? Does ATBU accept two sittings for Computer Science?, What are the requirements to study Computer Science in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University.
Does ATBU offer Computer Science? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Computer Science in ATBU? If you have been asking whether Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University offers Computer Science as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Computer Science at ATBU have always asked, and also show you the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University JAMB Subject Combination for Computer Science.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Computer Science at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Computer Science, all you need to know about Computer Science department in ATBU as well as other schools you can also study Computer Science as a course apart from the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does ATBU Offer Computer Science?
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) offers Computer Science.
This means that Computer Science is Accredited In ATBU.
See Other ATBU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that ATBU offers Computer Science, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Computer Science in ATBU.
Requirements To Study Computer Science in ATBU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University through JAMB To Study Computer Science.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Computer Science in ATBU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet ATBU Computer Science Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Computer Science.
ATBU Direct Entry Requirements For Computer Science
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University through Direct Entry To Study Computer Science.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the ATBU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And ATBU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Computer Science In ATBU
Before you will be offered admission to study Computer Science in ATBU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University to study Computer Science.
ATBU Subject Combination For Computer Science
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Computer Science in ATBU.
Use Of English
Is ATBU Good For Computer Science?
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Computer Science in ATBU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Computer Science.
Does ATBU Accept Two Sittings For Computer Science?
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Accepts two sittings for Computer Science.
How Many Years Is Computer Science In ATBU?
Computer Science in ATBU is a 4 years course.
ATBU School Fees For Computer Science
ATBU school fees for Computer Science is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Computer Science In ATBU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Computer Science
- Best University To Study Computer Science In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Computer Science In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- ATBU Admission Requirements
- ATBU Cut Off Mark
- ATBU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into ATBU
- How ATBU Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply