Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Civil Engineering In IMSU. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Civil Engineering In IMSU.
Imo State University Civil Engineering Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Civil Engineering in IMSU? Does IMSU accept two sittings for Civil Engineering?, What are the requirements to study Civil Engineering in Imo State University.
Does IMSU offer Civil Engineering? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Civil Engineering in IMSU? If you have been asking whether Imo State University offers Civil Engineering as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Civil Engineering at IMSU have always asked, and also show you the Imo State University JAMB Subject Combination for Civil Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Civil Engineering at Imo State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Civil Engineering, all you need to know about Civil Engineering department in IMSU as well as other schools you can also study Civil Engineering as a course apart from the Imo State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does IMSU Offer Civil Engineering?
The Imo State University (IMSU) offers Civil Engineering.
This means that Civil Engineering is Accredited In IMSU.
See Other IMSU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that IMSU offers Civil Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Civil Engineering in IMSU.
Requirements To Study Civil Engineering in IMSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Imo State University through JAMB To Study Civil Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Civil Engineering in IMSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet IMSU Civil Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Civil Engineering.
IMSU Direct Entry Requirements For Civil Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Imo State University through Direct Entry To Study Civil Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the IMSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And IMSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Civil Engineering In IMSU
Before you will be offered admission to study Civil Engineering in IMSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 270 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Imo State University to study Civil Engineering.
IMSU Subject Combination For Civil Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Civil Engineering in IMSU.
Use Of English
Is IMSU Good For Civil Engineering?
The Imo State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Civil Engineering in IMSU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Imo State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Civil Engineering.
Does IMSU Accept Two Sittings For Civil Engineering?
The Imo State University (IMSU) Accepts two sittings for Civil Engineering.
How Many Years Is Civil Engineering In IMSU?
Civil Engineering in IMSU is a 5 years course.
IMSU School Fees For Civil Engineering
IMSU school fees for Civil Engineering is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to Two Hundred Thousand Naira (N200,000).
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Civil Engineering In IMSU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Civil Engineering
- Best University To Study Civil Engineering In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Civil Engineering In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Civil Engineering (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- IMSU Admission Requirements
- IMSU Cut Off Mark
- IMSU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission In IMSU
- How IMSU Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply