Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Chemical Engineering In UNILORIN. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Chemical Engineering In UNILORIN.
University Of Ilorin Chemical Engineering Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Chemical Engineering in UNILORIN? Does UNILORIN accept two sittings for Chemical Engineering?, What are the requirements to study Chemical Engineering in University Of Ilorin.
Does UNILORIN offer Chemical Engineering? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Chemical Engineering in UNILORIN? If you have been asking whether University Of Ilorin offers Chemical Engineering as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Chemical Engineering at UNILORIN have always asked, and also show you the University Of Ilorin JAMB Subject Combination for Chemical Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Chemical Engineering at University Of Ilorin.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Chemical Engineering, all you need to know about Chemical Engineering department in UNILORIN as well as other schools you can also study Chemical Engineering as a course apart from the University Of Ilorin should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNILORIN Offer Chemical Engineering?
The University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) offers Chemical Engineering.
See Other UNILORIN Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNILORIN offers Chemical Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Chemical Engineering in UNILORIN.
Requirements To Study Chemical Engineering in UNILORIN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Ilorin through JAMB To Study Chemical Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Chemical Engineering in UNILORIN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNILORIN Chemical Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Chemical Engineering.
UNILORIN Direct Entry Requirements For Chemical Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Ilorin through Direct Entry To Study Chemical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNILORIN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNILORIN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Chemical Engineering In UNILORIN
Before you will be offered admission to study Chemical Engineering in UNILORIN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 245 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Ilorin to study Chemical Engineering.
UNILORIN Subject Combination For Chemical Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Chemical Engineering in UNILORIN.
Use Of English
Is UNILORIN Good For Chemical Engineering?
The University Of Ilorin thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Chemical Engineering in UNILORIN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Ilorin is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Chemical Engineering.
Does UNILORIN Accept Two Sittings For Chemical Engineering?
The University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Accepts two sittings for Chemical Engineering.
How Many Years Is Chemical Engineering In UNILORIN?
Chemical Engineering in UNILORIN is a 4 years course.
UNILORIN School Fees For Chemical Engineering
UNILORIN school fees for Chemical Engineering is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Chemical Engineering In UNILORIN.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Chemical Engineering
- Best University To Study Chemical Engineering In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Chemical Engineering In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNILORIN Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UNILORIN
- How UNILORIN Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply