Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Business Administration In UNIJOS. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Business Administration In UNIJOS.
University Of Jos Business Administration Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Business Administration in UNIJOS? Does UNIJOS accept two sittings for Business Administration?, What are the requirements to study Business Administration in University Of Jos.
Does UNIJOS offer Business Administration? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Business Administration in UNIJOS? If you have been asking whether University Of Jos offers Business Administration as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Business Administration at UNIJOS have always asked, and also show you the University Of Jos JAMB Subject Combination for Business Administration.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Business Administration at University Of Jos.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Business Administration, all you need to know about Business Administration department in UNIJOS as well as other schools you can also study Business Administration as a course apart from the University Of Jos should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIJOS Offer Business Administration?
The University Of Jos (UNIJOS) offers Business Administration.
This means that Business Administration is Accredited In UNIJOS.
See Other UNIJOS Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIJOS offers Business Administration, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Business Administration in UNIJOS.
Requirements To Study Business Administration in UNIJOS
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Jos through JAMB To Study Business Administration.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Business Administration in UNIJOS.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIJOS Business Administration Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Business Administration.
UNIJOS Direct Entry Requirements For Business Administration
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Jos through Direct Entry To Study Business Administration.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIJOS Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIJOS Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Business Administration In UNIJOS
Before you will be offered admission to study Business Administration in UNIJOS this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Jos to study Business Administration.
UNIJOS Subject Combination For Business Administration
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Business Administration in UNIJOS.
Use Of English
Is UNIJOS Good For Business Administration?
The University Of Jos thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Business Administration in UNIJOS and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Jos is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Business Administration.
Does UNIJOS Accept Two Sittings For Business Administration?
The University Of Jos (UNIJOS) Accepts two sittings for Business Administration.
How Many Years Is Business Administration In UNIJOS?
Business Administration in UNIJOS is a 4 years course.
UNIJOS School Fees For Business Administration
UNIJOS school fees for Business Administration is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Business Administration In UNIJOS.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Business Administration
- Best University To Study Business Administration In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Business Administration In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UNIJOS Admission Requirements
- UNIJOS Cut Off Mark
- UNIJOS Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UNIJOS
- How UNIJOS Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply