Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Business Administration In ABSU. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Business Administration In ABSU.
Abia State University Business Administration Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Business Administration in ABSU? Does ABSU accept two sittings for Business Administration?, What are the requirements to study Business Administration in Abia State University.
Does ABSU offer Business Administration? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Business Administration in ABSU? If you have been asking whether Abia State University offers Business Administration as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Business Administration at ABSU have always asked, and also show you the Abia State University JAMB Subject Combination for Business Administration.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you the requirements to study Business Administration at Abia State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Business Administration as well as other schools you can also study Business Administration as a course apart from the Abia State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does ABSU Offer Business Administration?
The Abia State University (ABSU) offers Business Administration.
See other courses offered ABSU.
Now that you are aware that ABSU offers Business Administration, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Business Administration in ABSU.
Requirements to Study Business Administration in ABSU
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics before you can study Business Administration in ABSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet ABSU Business Administration Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
ABSU Direct Entry Requirements For Business Administration
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Abia State University through Direct Entry To Study Business Administration.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the ABSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And ABSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Business Administration.
ABSU Cut Off Mark For Business Administration
Before you will be offered admission to study Business Administration in ABSU, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 260 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Abia State University to study Business Administration.
ABSU Subject Combination For Business Administration
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Business Administration in ABSU.
Use of English
Is ABSU Good For Business Administration?
Abia State University is one of the best universities in Nigeria to study Business Administration.
Does ABSU Accept Two Sittings For Business Administration?
The Abia State University accepts two sittings for Business Administration.
How Many Years is Business Administration In ABSU?
Business Administration in ABSU is a 4 years course.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Business Administration In ABSU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- ABSU Cut Off Mark For Business Administration 2021/2022
- JAMB Subject Combination For Business Administration
- Best University To Study Business Administration In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Business Administration In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- ABSU Admission Requirements
- ABSU Cut Off Mark
- ABSU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission In ABSU
- How ABSU Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply