Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Business Administration In AAU. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Business Administration In AAU.
Ambrose Alli University Business Administration Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Business Administration in AAU? Does AAU accept two sittings for Business Administration?, What are the requirements to study Business Administration in Ambrose Alli University.
Does AAU offer Business Administration? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Business Administration in AAU? If you have been asking whether Ambrose Alli University offers Business Administration as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Business Administration at AAU have always asked, and also show you the Ambrose Alli University JAMB Subject Combination for Business Administration.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Business Administration at Ambrose Alli University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Business Administration, all you need to know about Business Administration department in AAU as well as other schools you can also study Business Administration as a course apart from the Ambrose Alli University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does AAU Offer Business Administration?
The Ambrose Alli University (AAU) offers Business Administration.
This means that Business Administration is Accredited In AAU.
See Other AAU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that AAU offers Business Administration, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Business Administration in AAU.
Requirements To Study Business Administration in AAU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ambrose Alli University through JAMB To Study Business Administration.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Business Administration in AAU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet AAU Business Administration Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Business Administration.
AAU Direct Entry Requirements For Business Administration
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ambrose Alli University through Direct Entry To Study Business Administration.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the AAU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And AAU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Business Administration In AAU
Before you will be offered admission to study Business Administration in AAU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 260 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Ambrose Alli University to study Business Administration.
AAU Subject Combination For Business Administration
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Business Administration in AAU.
Use Of English
Is AAU Good For Business Administration?
The Ambrose Alli University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Business Administration in AAU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Ambrose Alli University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Business Administration.
Does AAU Accept Two Sittings For Business Administration?
The Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Accepts two sittings for Business Administration.
How Many Years Is Business Administration In AAU?
Business Administration in AAU is a 4 years course.
AAU School Fees For Business Administration
AAU school fees for Business Administration is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Business Administration In AAU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Business Administration
- Best University To Study Business Administration In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Business Administration In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Business Administration (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- AAU Admission Requirements
- AAU Cut Off Mark
- AAU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission In AAU
- How AAU Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply