Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Biochemistry In UNN. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Biochemistry In UNN.
University Of Nigeria Biochemistry Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Biochemistry in UNN? Does UNN accept two sittings for Biochemistry?, What are the requirements to study Biochemistry in University Of Nigeria.
Does UNN offer Biochemistry? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Biochemistry in UNN? If you have been asking whether University Of Nigeria offers Biochemistry as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Biochemistry at UNN have always asked, and also show you the University Of Nigeria JAMB Subject Combination for Biochemistry.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Biochemistry at University Of Nigeria.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Biochemistry, all you need to know about Biochemistry department in UNN as well as other schools you can also study Biochemistry as a course apart from the University Of Nigeria should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNN Offer Biochemistry?
The University Of Nigeria (UNN) offers Biochemistry.
See other courses offered UNN.
Now that you are aware that UNN offers Biochemistry, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Biochemistry in UNN.
Requirements To Study Biochemistry in UNN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Nigeria through JAMB To Study Biochemistry.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Biochemistry in UNN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNN Biochemistry Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Biochemistry.
UNN Direct Entry Requirements For Biochemistry
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Nigeria through Direct Entry To Study Biochemistry.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Biochemistry In UNN
Before you will be offered admission to study Biochemistry in UNN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 200 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Nigeria to study Biochemistry.
UNN Subject Combination For Biochemistry
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Biochemistry in UNN.
Use Of English
Is UNN Good For Biochemistry?
The University Of Nigeria thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Biochemistry in UNN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Nigeria is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Biochemistry.
Does UNN Accept Two Sittings For Biochemistry?
The University Of Nigeria (UNN) accepts two sittings for Biochemistry.
How Many Years is Biochemistry In UNN?
Biochemistry in UNN is a 4 years course.
UNN School Fees For Biochemistry
UNN school fees for Biochemistry is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Biochemistry In UNN.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Biochemistry
- Best University To Study Biochemistry In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Biochemistry In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNN Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UNN
Leave a Reply