Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Biochemistry In LASU. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Biochemistry In LASU.
Lagos State University Biochemistry Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Biochemistry in LASU? Does LASU accept two sittings for Biochemistry?, What are the requirements to study Biochemistry in Lagos State University.
Does LASU offer Biochemistry? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Biochemistry in LASU? If you have been asking whether Lagos State University offers Biochemistry as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Biochemistry at LASU have always asked, and also show you the Lagos State University JAMB Subject Combination for Biochemistry.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Biochemistry at Lagos State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Biochemistry, all you need to know about Biochemistry department in LASU as well as other schools you can also study Biochemistry as a course apart from the Lagos State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does LASU Offer Biochemistry?
The Lagos State University (LASU) offers Biochemistry.
This means that Biochemistry is Accredited In LASU.
See Other LASU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that LASU offers Biochemistry, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Biochemistry in LASU.
Requirements To Study Biochemistry in LASU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Lagos State University through JAMB To Study Biochemistry.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Biochemistry in LASU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet LASU Biochemistry Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Biochemistry.
LASU Direct Entry Requirements For Biochemistry
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Lagos State University through Direct Entry To Study Biochemistry.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the LASU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And LASU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Biochemistry In LASU
Before you will be offered admission to study Biochemistry in LASU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Lagos State University to study Biochemistry.
LASU Subject Combination For Biochemistry
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Biochemistry in LASU.
Use Of English
Physics or Mathematics Accepted!
Is LASU Good For Biochemistry?
The Lagos State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Biochemistry in LASU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Lagos State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Biochemistry.
Does LASU Accept Two Sittings For Biochemistry?
The Lagos State University (LASU) Accepts two sittings for Biochemistry.
How Many Years Is Biochemistry In LASU?
Biochemistry in LASU is a 4 years course.
LASU School Fees For Biochemistry
LASU school fees for Biochemistry is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Pharmacology In LASU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Biochemistry
- Best University To Study Biochemistry In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Biochemistry In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Biochemistry (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- LASU Admission Requirements
- LASU Cut Off Mark
- LASU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission In LASU
- How LASU Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply