Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Architecture In FUOYE. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Architecture In FUOYE.
Federal University Oye Ekiti Architecture Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Architecture in FUOYE? Does FUOYE accept two sittings for Architecture?, What are the requirements to study Architecture in Federal University Oye Ekiti.
Does FUOYE offer Architecture? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Architecture in FUOYE? If you have been asking whether Federal University Oye Ekiti offers Architecture as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Architecture at FUOYE have always asked, and also show you the Federal University Oye Ekiti JAMB Subject Combination for Architecture.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you the requirements to study Architecture at Federal University Oye Ekiti.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Architecture, all you need to know about Architecture department in FUOYE as well as other schools you can also study Architecture as a course apart from the Federal University Oye Ekiti should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does FUOYE Offer Architecture?
The Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) offers Architecture.
This means that Architecture is Accredited In FUOYE.
See other courses offered FUOYE.
Now that you are aware that FUOYE offers Architecture, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Architecture in FUOYE.
Requirements To Study Architecture in FUOYE (UTME)
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Federal University Oye Ekiti through JAMB To Study Architecture.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Architecture in FUOYE.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet FUOYE Architecture Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Architecture.
FUOYE Direct Entry Requirements For Architecture
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Federal University Oye Ekiti through Direct Entry To Study Architecture.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the FUOYE Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And FUOYE Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
FUOYE Cut Off Mark For Architecture
Before you will be offered admission to study Architecture in FUOYE this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 200 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Federal University Oye Ekiti to study Architecture.
FUOYE Subject Combination For Architecture
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Architecture in FUOYE.
Use Of English
Chemistry or Mathematics Accepted!
Is FUOYE Good For Architecture?
The Federal University Oye Ekiti thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Architecture in FUOYE and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, the Federal University Oye Ekiti is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Architecture.
Does FUOYE Accept Two Sittings For Architecture?
The Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) accepts two sittings for Architecture.
How Many Years is Architecture In FUOYE?
Architecture in FUOYE is a 4 years course.
FUOYE School Fees For Architecture
FUOYE school fees for Architecture is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Architecture In FUOYE.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Architecture
- Best University To Study Architecture In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Architecture In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- FUOYE Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into FUOYE
Leave a Reply