Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Architecture In EKSU. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Architecture In EKSU.
Ekiti State University Architecture Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Architecture in EKSU? Does EKSU accept two sittings for Architecture?, What are the requirements to study Architecture in Ekiti State University.
Does EKSU offer Architecture? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Architecture in EKSU? If you have been asking whether Ekiti State University offers Architecture as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Architecture at EKSU have always asked, and also show you the Ekiti State University JAMB Subject Combination for Architecture.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Architecture at Ekiti State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Architecture, all you need to know about Architecture department in EKSU as well as other schools you can also study Architecture as a course apart from the Ekiti State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does EKSU Offer Architecture?
The Ekiti State University (EKSU) offers Architecture.
This means that Architecture is Accredited In EKSU.
See Other EKSU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that EKSU offers Architecture, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Architecture in EKSU.
Requirements To Study Architecture in EKSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ekiti State University through JAMB To Study Architecture.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Architecture in EKSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet EKSU Architecture Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Architecture.
EKSU Direct Entry Requirements For Architecture
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ekiti State University through Direct Entry To Study Architecture.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the EKSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And EKSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Architecture In EKSU
Before you will be offered admission to study Architecture in EKSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 270 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Ekiti State University to study Architecture.
EKSU Subject Combination For Architecture
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Architecture in EKSU.
Use Of English
Chemistry or Economics Accepted!
Is EKSU Good For Architecture?
The Ekiti State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Architecture in EKSU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Ekiti State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Architecture.
Does EKSU Accept Two Sittings For Architecture?
The Ekiti State University (EKSU) Accepts two sittings for Architecture.
How Many Years Is Architecture In EKSU?
Architecture in EKSU is a 4 years course.
EKSU School Fees For Architecture
EKSU school fees for Architecture is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Architecture In EKSU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Architecture
- Best University To Study Architecture In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Architecture In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Architecture (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- EKSU Admission Requirements
- EKSU Cut Off Mark
- EKSU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission In EKSU
- How EKSU Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply