Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Agriculture In UNICAL. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Agriculture In UNICAL.
University Of Calabar Agriculture Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Agriculture in UNICAL? Does UNICAL accept two sittings for Agriculture?, What are the requirements to study Agriculture in University Of Calabar.
Does UNICAL offer Agriculture? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Agriculture in UNICAL? If you have been asking whether University Of Calabar offers Agriculture as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Agriculture at UNICAL have always asked, and also show you the University Of Calabar JAMB Subject Combination for Agriculture.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Agriculture at University Of Calabar.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Agriculture, all you need to know about Agriculture department in UNICAL as well as other schools you can also study Agriculture as a course apart from the University Of Calabar should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNICAL Offer Agriculture?
The University Of Calabar (UNICAL) offers Agriculture.
See Other UNICAL courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNICAL offers Agriculture, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Agriculture in UNICAL.
Requirements To Study Agriculture in UNICAL
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Calabar through JAMB To Study Agriculture.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Agriculture in UNICAL.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNICAL Agriculture Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Agriculture.
UNICAL Direct Entry Requirements For Agriculture
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Calabar through Direct Entry To Study Agriculture.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNICAL Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNICAL Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Agriculture In UNICAL
Before you will be offered admission to study Agriculture in UNICAL this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 200 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Calabar to study Agriculture.
UNICAL Subject Combination For Agriculture
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Agriculture in UNICAL.
Use Of English
Chemistry or Physics Accepted!
Is UNICAL Good For Agriculture?
The University Of Calabar thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Agriculture in UNICAL and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Calabar is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Agriculture.
Does UNICAL Accept Two Sittings For Agriculture?
The University Of Calabar (UNICAL) accepts two sittings for Agriculture.
How Many Years Is Agriculture In UNICAL?
Agriculture in UNICAL is a 4 years course.
UNICAL School Fees For Agriculture
UNICAL school fees for Agriculture is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Agriculture In UNICAL.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Agriculture
- Best University To Study Agriculture In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Agriculture In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNICAL Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UNICAL
- How UNICAL Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply