Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Agriculture In ATBU. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Agriculture In ATBU.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Agriculture Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Agriculture in ATBU? Does ATBU accept two sittings for Agriculture?, What are the requirements to study Agriculture in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University.
Does ATBU offer Agriculture? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Agriculture in ATBU? If you have been asking whether Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University offers Agriculture as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Agriculture at ATBU have always asked, and also show you the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University JAMB Subject Combination for Agriculture.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Agriculture at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Agriculture, all you need to know about Agriculture department in ATBU as well as other schools you can also study Agriculture as a course apart from the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does ATBU Offer Agriculture?
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) offers Agriculture.
This means that Agriculture is Accredited In ATBU.
See Other ATBU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that ATBU offers Agriculture, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Agriculture in ATBU.
Requirements To Study Agriculture in ATBU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University through JAMB To Study Agriculture.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Agriculture in ATBU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet ATBU Agriculture Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Agriculture.
ATBU Direct Entry Requirements For Agriculture
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University through Direct Entry To Study Agriculture.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the ATBU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And ATBU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Agriculture In ATBU
Before you will be offered admission to study Agriculture in ATBU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University to study Agriculture.
ATBU Subject Combination For Agriculture
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Agriculture in ATBU.
Use Of English
Chemitsry or Physics Accepted!
Is ATBU Good For Agriculture?
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Agriculture in ATBU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Agriculture.
Does ATBU Accept Two Sittings For Agriculture?
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Accepts two sittings for Agriculture.
How Many Years Is Agriculture In ATBU?
Agriculture in ATBU is a 4 years course.
ATBU School Fees For Agriculture
ATBU school fees for Agriculture is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Agriculture In ATBU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Agriculture
- Best University To Study Agriculture In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Agriculture In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- ATBU Admission Requirements
- ATBU Cut Off Mark
- ATBU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into ATBU
- How ATBU Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply