Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Agricultural Science In ABU. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Agricultural Science In ABU.
Ahmadu Bello University Agricultural Science Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Agricultural Science in ABU? Does ABU accept two sittings for Agricultural Science?, What are the requirements to study Agricultural Science in Ahmadu Bello University.
Does ABU offer Agricultural Science? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Agricultural Science in ABU? If you have been asking whether Ahmadu Bello University offers Agricultural Science as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Agricultural Science at ABU have always asked, and also show you the Ahmadu Bello University JAMB Subject Combination for Agricultural Science.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study v at Ahmadu Bello University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Agricultural Science, all you need to know about Agricultural Science department in ABU as well as other schools you can also study Agricultural Science as a course apart from the Ahmadu Bello University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does ABU Offer Agricultural Science?
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) offers Agricultural Science.
This means that Agricultural Science is Accredited In ABU.
See Other ABU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that ABU offers Agricultural Science, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Agricultural Science in ABU.
Requirements To Study Agricultural Science in ABU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ahmadu Bello University through JAMB To Study Agricultural Science.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Agricultural Science in ABU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet ABU Agricultural Science Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Agricultural Science.
ABU Direct Entry Requirements For Agricultural Science
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ahmadu Bello University through Direct Entry To Study Agricultural Science.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the ABU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And ABU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Agricultural Science In ABU
Before you will be offered admission to study Agricultural Science in ABU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Ahmadu Bello University to study Agricultural Science.
ABU Subject Combination For Agricultural Science
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Agricultural Science in ABU.
Use Of English
Is ABU Good For Agricultural Science?
The Ahmadu Bello University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Agricultural Science in ABU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Ahmadu Bello University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Agricultural Science.
Does ABU Accept Two Sittings For Agricultural Science?
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Accepts two sittings for Agricultural Science.
How Many Years Is Agricultural Science In ABU?
Agricultural Science in ABU is a 4 years course.
ABU School Fees For Agricultural Science
ABU school fees for Agricultural Science is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Agricultural Science In ABU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Agricultural Science
- Best University To Study Agricultural Science In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Agricultural Science In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- ABU Admission Requirements
- ABU Cut Off Mark
- ABU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into ABU
- How ABU Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply