Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Agricultural Engineering In UNICAL. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Agricultural Engineering In UNICAL.
University Of Calabar Agricultural Engineering Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Agricultural Engineering in UNICAL? Does UNICAL accept two sittings for Agricultural Engineering?, What are the requirements to study Agricultural Engineering in University Of Calabar.
Does UNICAL offer Agricultural Engineering? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Agricultural Engineering in UNICAL? If you have been asking whether University Of Calabar offers Agricultural Engineering as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Agricultural Engineering at UNICAL have always asked, and also show you the University Of Calabar JAMB Subject Combination for Agricultural Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Agricultural Engineering at University Of Calabar.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Agricultural Engineering, all you need to know about Agricultural Engineering department in UNICAL as well as other schools you can also study Agricultural Engineering as a course apart from the University Of Calabar should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNICAL Offer Agricultural Engineering?
The University Of Calabar (UNICAL) offers Agricultural Engineering.
This means that Agricultural Engineering is Accredited In UNICAL.
See Other UNICAL courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNICAL offers Agricultural Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Agricultural Engineering in UNICAL.
Requirements To Study Agricultural Engineering in UNICAL
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Calabar through JAMB To Study Agricultural Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Agricultural Engineering in UNICAL.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNICAL Agricultural Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Agricultural Engineering.
UNICAL Direct Entry Requirements For Agricultural Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Calabar through Direct Entry To Study Agricultural Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNICAL Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNICAL Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Agricultural Engineering In UNICAL
Before you will be offered admission to study Agricultural Engineering in UNICAL this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 200 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Calabar to study Agricultural Engineering.
UNICAL Subject Combination For Agricultural Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Agricultural Engineering in UNICAL.
Use Of English
Is UNICAL Good For Agricultural Engineering?
The University Of Calabar thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Agricultural Engineering in UNICAL and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Calabar is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Agricultural Engineering.
Does UNICAL Accept Two Sittings For Agricultural Engineering?
The University Of Calabar (UNICAL) accepts two sittings for Agricultural Engineering.
How Many Years Is Agricultural Engineering In UNICAL?
Agricultural Engineering in UNICAL is a 4 years course.
UNICAL School Fees For Agricultural Engineering
UNICAL school fees for Agricultural Engineering is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Agricultural Engineering In UNICAL.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Agricultural Engineering
- Best University To Study Agricultural Engineering In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Agricultural Engineering In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNICAL Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UNICAL
- How UNICAL Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply