Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Accounting In OOU. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Accounting In OOU.
Olabisi Onabanjo University Accounting Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Accounting in OOU? Does OOU accept two sittings for Accounting?, What are the requirements to study Accounting in Olabisi Onabanjo University.
Does OOU offer Accounting? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Accounting in OOU? If you have been asking whether Olabisi Onabanjo University offers Accounting as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Accounting at OOU have always asked, and also show you the Olabisi Onabanjo University JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Accounting at Olabisi Onabanjo University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Accounting, all you need to know about Accounting department in OOU as well as other schools you can also study Accounting as a course apart from the Olabisi Onabanjo University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does OOU Offer Accounting?
The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) offers Accounting.
This means that Accounting is Accredited In OOU.
See Other OOU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that OOU offers Accounting, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Accounting in OOU.
Requirements To Study Accounting in OOU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Olabisi Onabanjo University through JAMB To Study Accounting.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Accounting in OOU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet OOU Accounting Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting.
OOU Direct Entry Requirements For Accounting
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Olabisi Onabanjo University through Direct Entry To Study Accounting.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the OOU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And OOU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Accounting In OOU
Before you will be offered admission to study Accounting in OOU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 270 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Olabisi Onabanjo University to study Accounting.
OOU Subject Combination For Accounting
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Accounting in OOU.
Use Of English
Is OOU Good For Accounting?
The Olabisi Onabanjo University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Accounting in OOU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Olabisi Onabanjo University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Accounting.
Does OOU Accept Two Sittings For Accounting?
The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Accepts two sittings for Accounting.
How Many Years Is Accounting In OOU?
Accounting in OOU is a 4 years course.
OOU School Fees For Accounting
OOU school fees for Accounting is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Accounting In OOU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Accounting
- Best University To Study Accounting In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Accounting In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Accounting (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- OOU Admission Requirements
- OOU Cut Off Mark
- OOU Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission In OOU
- How OOU Admission Is Given
Leave a Reply