Hello and welcome to Nrjp.com.ng, today we are going to be talking about Requirements To Study Accounting In COOU. Kindly read the article below to get to know more about Requirements To Study Accounting In COOU.
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Accounting Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Accounting in COOU? Does COOU accept two sittings for Accounting?, What are the requirements to study Accounting in Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.
Does COOU offer Accounting? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Accounting in COOU? If you have been asking whether Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University offers Accounting as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Accounting at COOU have always asked, and also show you the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Accounting at Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Accounting, all you need to know about Accounting department in COOU as well as other schools you can also study Accounting as a course apart from the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does COOU Offer Accounting?
The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) offers Accounting.
This means that Accounting is Accredited In COOU.
See Other COOU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that COOU offers Accounting, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Accounting in COOU.
Requirements To Study Accounting in COOU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University through JAMB To Study Accounting.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Accounting in COOU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet COOU Accounting Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting.
COOU Direct Entry Requirements For Accounting
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University through Direct Entry To Study Accounting.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the COOU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And COOU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Accounting In COOU
Before you will be offered admission to study Accounting in COOU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University to study Accounting.
COOU Subject Combination For Accounting
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Accounting in COOU.
Use Of English
Is COOU Good For Accounting?
The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Accounting in COOU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Accounting.
Does COOU Accept Two Sittings For Accounting?
The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) Accepts two sittings for Accounting.
How Many Years Is Accounting In COOU?
Accounting in COOU is a 4 years course.
COOU School Fees For Accounting
COOU school fees for Accounting is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Accounting In COOU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Accounting
- Best University To Study Accounting In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Accounting In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- COOU Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into COOU
Leave a Reply